The holidays are fast approaching and the National Marine Life Center will be participating in the Spectacle of Trees again this year! That means you have the chance to win over $9,000 in prizes just in time for the holidays!!!
Please join the National Marine Life Center and many other nonprofit organizations at the JFK Museum in Hyannis for the “Spectacle of Trees”. The 6th Annual Spectacle of Trees hosted by the Cape Cod Charitable FunRaisers will attract thousands of visitors to view and take a chance at winning some fabulous prizes this Holiday season. The NMLC’s “Joy to the Whales” tree sponsored by Ryan Family Amusements is valued at over $9,000 and for just $10 a ticket, it could all be yours!!!
Thanks to our fabulous community donors our tree is decked from seafloor to ocean surface with cetaceans to celebrating the ocean and its largest inhabitants! National Marine Life tree is adorned with whales and dolphins of all shapes and sizes, and the “Joy to the Whales” tree will be a holiday celebration of epic proportions! and the complete list of gift items include:
- 5 Nights of up to 3 rooms of Classically Romantic Accommodations @ Los Establos Boutique Inn, Boquete, Panama From Elite Islands Resorts Caribbean*
- 7 Nights of Luxurious Accommodations up to 2 double occupancy rooms @ the Verandah Antigua from Elite Islands Resorts Caribbean*
- Bic Sport single Bilbao kayak with paddle and backrest donated by Jane Shaffer
- Apple 32 GB iPad Air donated by Jim & Ann Marie Zagzebski
- 50″ Samsung LED HDTV donated by Anne Cassim
- Signed Number Lithograph “Ocean’s Calling” from the Wyland Foundation
- Kahtoola Winter Sports Gift Package
- One Year Family Membership to the Cape Cod Children’s Museum
- Tour and tasting for 6 from Cape Cod Beer
- Family 4pack Passes to Zoo New England
- 2 Adult Passes for Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises
- 2 Adult Whale Watch Tickets from Captain John Boats
- Two Tickets to a Show and Swag Bag from Cotuit Center for the Arts
- Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board Rental from EMS
- Humpback Whale & Calf Print from the Arthur Moniz Gallery
- Rod & Reel From Red Top Sporting Goods
- $100 Hanlon’s Shoes Gift Certificate
- $50 Custom Framing Gift Certificate to Picture This
- $25 Gift Certificate to Color Me Mine
- $25 Gift Certificate to Olsen’s Garden Center
- $20 Gift Certificate to Asacks
Not to mention a priceless NMLC Ultimate Animal Adoption Package including:
- Choice of Sea Turtle or Seal Patient
- Opportunity to release your animal
- Behind the scenes tour for up to 8 people
- Animal Feeding for up to 2 people &
- Picture and Story of your animal
*Vacations do not include airfare and are subject to a $125 per person per day/person all-inclusive dining and activity fee. Some date restrictions apply. Shipping of items is not included.
This is a chance well worth taking. Get something for everyone on your list for just $10. Check out the beautifully decorated tree at the JFK Museum in Hyannis
December 5th – December 13th
Drawing will be held on Saturday December 13th
(you do not need to be present to win)
The clock is tickin’… tickets are available at the National Marine Life Center at 120 Main St in Buzzards Bay or online at SpectacleofTrees.com, For more information, please call the NMLC at 508-743-9888. All proceeds benefit NMLC and our efforts in the rehabilitation and recovery of stranded marine animals.
A very special thank you to Ryan Family Amusements for sponsoring our tree!